Weekend Customer Sales and Support Associate
SuperCarers is here for families looking to find trusted home carers for the people they love. We are not a care agency; we connect families with carers directly and provide families with simple tools to manage the scheduling, logistics and payment of care directly with a carer.
We love our customers and we’re looking for someone who can help us delight and support them to give them the best experience.
We need someone who will be there from the moment they get in touch; guaranteeing consistently high standards and a friendly, professional approach so that the customer’s journey with us is seamless.
The Customer Care team deal with a range of queries, complaints and feedback from our customers. This gives us enormous insight into our services. Customer Care is on hand to listen and answer customer queries via email, live-chat, social media and phone.
- Delivering a fast, efficient response to customers and potential customers via email, livechat and telephone (inbound and outbound)
- Deliver excellent customer service by efficiently managing and resolving issues and queries to the highest standards
- Providing help and support to customer queries and responding positively to customer feedback
- Liaise with both customers and internal departments, problem solving and resolving customer issues
- Co-ordinating closely with the team
- To identify and report any potential site or user issues
- Accurately capture customer data
- Responding to social media queries and comments
- Contribute to the overall achievement of agreed response times/SLAs
- Deliver personal KPIs and objectives, as agreed with your line manager
- Accurate data capture for use in influencing business decisions
- Passionate in championing the customer
- High standard of written and spoken English
- Excellent team working skills essential as well as a proven ability to work on own initiative
- Thorough attention to detail and commitment to delivering best customer experience
- Ability to accept constructive feedback positively and real desire to learn and improve quality of work
- Proven complaint handling / resolution skills
- Willingness to go over and above the call of duty to deliver excellent customer service
- Experience of working with and supporting customers
- Experience of analysing team performance reports and data
- Understanding of social media and the impact on customer service
- Competitive pay
- Work with a talented, passionate and fun team
- Fantastic offices in Old Street and Bushey